1st day: Arrival in Naxos Island – leisure & swimming in Aghia Anna beach
2nd day: Visit the villages of Chalki – Apeiranthos – Melanes and swim in the crystal waters of Mikri Vigla. In the afternoon go for a walk to the Venetian castle of Chora
3rd day: Full day dedicated to hiking on the path trail of Naxos inland: Visit the old olive press of Kinidaros village, then reach the river and the waterfall, then follow the way to the church of Agios Artemios or the monastery of Agios Dimitrios. On the way, take photos of the nine watermills and have a rest at Engares village.
- Extra tips: Daily trip to Southern Naxos coastline – explore the unique beaches of Kalados, Rina, Aliko and enjoy a nice barbeque lunch on board of the vessel / visit the ancient, lying Kouros statue of Apollo and on the way there, walk through the abandoned ruins of “Skeponi” /visit the ruins of the temple of Demetra / visit the Panagia Drosiani church (with the best preserved byzantine frescoes from the 6th century) / visit the lemon liquor factory of “Vallindras” / enjoy the sun rise in Apano Kastro / visit the archeological museum within the venetian castle of Chora.
- Where to eat: “Stis Irini’s” / or “Smyrneiko” taverna, in port / or in “Platia” tavern, in Galini Village (22850-62617).
- Where to sleep: “Naxos resort” on the beach of Ag. Georgios, “Villa Marandi luxury suites” on the beach of Stelida, “Mitos Suites” near the beach of Ag.Prokopios.
4th day: Transfer by boat to Amorgos Island – swim to the Ag.Pavlos beach and visit the Katapola port and the Chora village.
5th day: Visit the famous Byzantine monastery of Chozoviotissa and enjoy the breathtaking view of the Aegean Pelagos – swim to the fabulous waters of Ag. Anna’s bay and/or to Mouros bay.
6th day: Walk the path between Landaga village & Aegiali port – go by boat to Nikouria for a swim in the crystal clear waters.
- Extra tips: Go for a swim to Kalotaritissa bay and/or take the boat to Gramvousa island / assist a yoga session in “Iris alternative studio” / assist a diving session in Ag.Pavlos beach / buy a rosario from the monastery / go on donkey riding / join the religious procession of Saint Paraskevi, in July.
- Where to eat: “Loudaros” taverna, in Langada, “Vintsentzos” fish restaurant, in Katapola.
- Where to sleep: “Aegialis hotel & Spa”, in Aegiali, “Aqua Petra hotel-apartments“, in Agios Pavlos, “Empostiada” -traditional guest house-, in Chora.