The JESS 2018 – educative courses accredited at well known European Universitiestargets students and young professionals of the field. The school will be held at Amarilia Hotel (4*) (www.amarilia.com), on the coast of Athens (Kavouri area). Panhellas is the official local secretariat of this event since 2008.
Week 1: 10 – 14 September 2018 (Basic courses).
- High temperature fuel cells and electrolysers (SOFC and SOE)
- Low temperature fuel cells and electrolysers (PEM and alkaline)
- Battery technology
Week 2: 17 – 21 September 2018 (Advances Courses).
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles
- Innovative Technology Business Development
- Hydrogen Safety
- The Modelling Master Class
Once again, it will provide highly condensed high level courses on selected topics. For more information, please visit the website: www.jess-summerschool.eu